Promotion Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MediaMania Update Season 2

cHv
    Forum Member
    Forum Member

Number of posts : 3
    Cash : 10
    Personalized field : <a href="http://promotionzone.ace.st/portal.forum?pid=3&sid=35c0a427ffd0f19f473c8e28fc2371bc/">Donate</a> <b>:</b>
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

MediaMania Update Season 2 Empty MediaMania Update Season 2

Post by cHv Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:11 pm

Written by Beno

Hia,
    On Friday - Saturday there was a forum update with featured some great new updates.

Skin Change

To start of with the administration board decided to change the forum theme to Greylish. I hope you like the new skin but if you encounter any problems please post them on the Mediamania Help forum and a member of staff will be happy to help resolve your problem.

Graphics Section Update

We updated the graphics section by moving any proposals that were good enough to be entered to the gallery, we have made a graphics hall of fame to congratulate winners and participates. The Medimania team are going to start planning the next forum competition and helped by graphic designers we are going to create a guide to graphic design helping those who would like to participate in a graphic contest can learn how to start.

MediaMania Beta

MediaMania has created a board witch will be another interface to participate on it is the same forum you will see the same things but you will see a different thing. The reason i am posting this message is because we would like you to help us by suggesting anything for the forum or reporting any bugs or glitches you may find.

Scamite Joins Forumotion Staff

Today Scamite was assigned a moderator on the Forumotion support forum i and on behalf of members and staff would like to congratulate him on his success and wish him well in his new role.

The second item I would like to bring to your attention is the fact that Forumotion Support is done by the support forum and you should NOT contact Scamite on anything concerning Forumotion support via MediaMania if you do so you wont get a warning you will get straight points.[/size]

And at last we come to the end of this update I hope you have understood that Forumotion Support isn’t done via MediaMania it is done via the support forum. MediaMania would appreciate it if you let us know if you have any problems via MediMania BETA.

Regards,
    Mediamania Staff

Written by beno
    Edited by cHv
    Quoted to be smaller Smile

Visit the site now ! www.mediamania.forumotion.com is your FORUMOTION LINK
    www.mediamania.co.nr is our USER-E LINK both direct to the same forum/site

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:07 pm